Facilitators with a background in experiential education and adventure-based training
A longstanding history of delivering quality Corporate Training Programs
A highly sought-after keynote speaker and workshop facilitator
Program facilitators that take the time to get to know your group and the challenges they face, and integrates that into your sessions
Programs tailored to your organization’s specific needs.
Corporate and Team Training
- Introduction to Compassion Fatigue
- Preventing Professional Burnout
- Embracing the Challenge of Intergenerational Teams
- Soft Skills for Today’s Manager
- Strategies for Achieving Balance
- Conflict Resolution
- Anger Management
- Achieve! Boosting Your High Performing Team
Kerri is a sought-after corporate trainer and keynote speaker using her breadth of experience to take her own blend of humour, authenticity, and real life to engage audiences of 10 to 10,000 with stories that will motivate, delight, and inspire. She is known for bringing energy and contagious positivity to her events and presentations. On one occasion, after Kerri received a standing ovation, the company founder took charge of the mic to say “I didn’t know how much I needed that message!”
Downward Facing Dog: Lessons in Unconditional Love
You Are Enough
Self-care is it Selfish?
Run Faster Mama!
Coffee, Conversation, and Compassion
Various facilitation and keynote options available. Please contact for more details.
- Keynote: 45 min. / 60 min. / 75 min. / 90 min.
- Keynote + Workshop: ½ Day / Full Day
- Custom Training: ½ Day / Full Day
- Moderating/Facilitating ½ Day / Full Day