- $125 CAD per 50-minute session for individuals
- $150 CAD per 50-minute session for couples
- $125 CAD per 45-minute session for sport and mental performance
- Group rates vary depending on the group and length of therapeutic program – please contact for details
- Please contact for corporate training rates (customizable lunch & learn, 1/2day, full day and weekend programs available)
- Special rates apply for athletes who wish to have a performance coach attend events, please contact for details
All fees include 15% HST.
Coverdale Counselling & Consulting does not direct bill any insurance provider.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible that services may be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for counselling services.
Typical questions to ask your provider:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits? If so, what kind of provider is covered?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payment may be made by Paypal, E-transfer, Visa, MasterCard, or Cash (exact change, please).
For credit card payments, Coverdale Counselling & Consulting can keep your information on file and charge the card on your behalf on the day of your session or you may choose to pay on site using your credit card.
E-transfers and Paypal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments are due in advance of the session.
Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
After our first session together, we will assess whether the therapeutic relationship is a good fit for both of us. Should you choose to continue with counselling, you may choose between weekly or bi-weekly sessions. You will be scheduled on the same day and time either weekly or bi-weekly.
If I need to change the time of your appointment, I will give you no less than 24 hours’ notice (except in emergencies). I request that you agree to do the same. For example, if your appointment is on Tuesday at 1pm, you must let me know that you need to reschedule no later than 1pm on Monday afternoon.
However, if due to illness or another emergency, you cannot make your scheduled appointment AND we are able to reschedule you during the same week, you will not be charged a cancellation fee. Please note that while I will make every effort to reschedule in emergency situations, it is sometimes the case that there are no available times for rescheduling.
* Exceptions – Coverdale Counselling & Consulting offices will not be open on days that the Anglophone School District-East (ASD-E) cancels classes due to extreme weather conditions or if the Codiac Transit Service is not in operation. Any appointments needing to be rescheduled as a result of these closures will not be subject to fee.
Late Cancellation/Missed Appointment Fee
24 hours notice must be given for the cancellation of appointments otherwise, half of the session fee will be charged. As there is a high demand for services, your time is reserved exclusively for you and therefore is not available to others.
- Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time will be billed at 1/2 the agreed-upon hourly rate. If you fail to provide 24 hours’ notice or miss a scheduled appointment for any reason including, but not limited to, bad traffic, simply forgetting, not receiving a reminder call, car trouble, minor illnesses (i.e. common cold), or personal schedule change the missed appointment policy applies.
- Cancellation fees will only be waived in the event of a medical emergency requiring urgent professional treatment, death in the family, or in the event of a natural disaster.
- Clients who do not show up for a scheduled appointment (“no show”) are billed at the full cost of their scheduled session
- Out of fairness to you, if I must cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, your next appointment is 50% off. In the unlikely event that I do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your next appointment is free.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!