Are you a competitive athlete, weekend warrior, or serious performer wanting to reach a new goal or return to your sport/art after a setback? Have you lost your ability to perform? Does going on stage or hitting the field fill you with trepidation? Maybe just playing shinny with your kids in the driveway or hacking out with your horse on a warm evening is what you want but fear, anxiety, and nerves are holding you back.
Do any of these sound like you?
- Issues with confidence
- Struggling with stage fright
- Want a competitive edge
- Engage in negative self-talk
- Feel concerned about your child’s experience in competitive sports
- Fearful because of a bad score or a sport-related accident
- Unable to visualize your goals
- Have heard of muscle memory but don’t know how to make it “work”
- Coach whose athletes lose focus, lack confidence, or choke during those”clutch” moments
- You simply want to enjoy your recreational sport experience more completely
Mental Performance programs are available for individuals or teams.
Contact Coverdale Counselling today to find out how sports counselling and mental performance programs might benefit you, your coaching staff, or your team.
Member in good standing
The Canadian Society for Psychomotor Learning and Sport Psychology